• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

My Orange 245 G Production Class Race Car

Looks good!
RSIITBwagon.jpg

my GF won't let me wacht pron whilst we are doing it (go figure). I wonder if she would let me watch this?

OT: really nice things going on here.

Money seems to be an issue when you don't have a job and have kids, so that slows things down a bit. :(

I really appreciate the generosity guys, but I have so much going on right now it's kind of the least of my worries.
I'll get it back up as soon as I can. Shouldn't be too long.

i just reread this thread funny stuff especially the part were Jonathan said he would be on the track.
maybe next year? or maybe the year after that? i know do the have a senior devision?

So many 240s in those pics...

thats what I thought too, can I have one??

A serious question regarding a race car here; but looking at the size of the brakes, why are the wheels so large?
I was under the impression (and I don't race so this may not be correct) that your wheels really shouldn't be any bigger than you need to get over the brakes; and it doesn't look like the brakes need 17" wheels? Is there an intention to embiggen the brakes in the future, or some-such? Or can I just not see the brakes properly?

B/c anything smaller then a 17" on these cars looks goofy as F**K:-D

I am filing a protest! Isn't 16X7 enough Pat? I guess they are great for your novice races though.

NO

From my SCCA experience, the 'senior division' usually started in the back ----- and finished up front. ;) Age and treachery and all that...

Entertaining thread!

Back