• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

T5 to T5 adapter (whiteblock engine to Ford 5 speed)

Hey Doug,

I am just finishing up the programming for my CNC mill* to finally start making these this weekend, anything you'd change if you had the chance?

Thanks,

Mike

So far so good, course I haven't had time to look at or touch the car all summer. Just remember to use the original CAD dimension for the pilot retainer, the one I sent you was smaller than the OE one on my T5.

Agreed with kustomfordman...I will soon be attempting a t5 swap (the engine) and a manual trans may save me some headaches me thinks....Toyota transmissions are fine but finding a junked Toyota in Michigan is probably a bit more difficult than a wrecked foxbody lol...

I read the thread but have sense lost track and have a tough time using this craptastic tablet....what are the plans for clutch and pp?

I have the drawing on hand but I choose not to get involved in making them until Mueller has went through the aluminum he bought to make them.

I have the drawing on hand but I choose not to get involved in making them until Mueller has went through the aluminum he bought to make them.

Mike was kind enough to provide me with the drawing as well. I briefly discussed doing a production run with him, but looks like there are others in line ahead of me. I'll respect that ;-)

Just got my prototype cut today.

dmBqTyFl.jpg

Last edited:
There's nothing signed nowhere so at this point I don't think it really matter. I know that I wouldn't be mad if anyone wanted to make a group buy out of it.

If I start making them it's gonna be a stocked product of DeeWorks and they will readily available. Obviously it would make it as a kit with mounting hardware and general instruction on the swap.

There's nothing signed nowhere so at this point I don't think it really matter. I know that I wouldn't be mad if anyone wanted to make a group buy out of it.

If I start making them it's gonna be a stocked product of DeeWorks and they will readily available. Obviously it would make it as a kit with mounting hardware and general instruction on the swap.

Gotcha. If you want to get in touch for an installation manual, please drop me a line. I'm a tech writer by day.

Mueller & Hank, How do you find your shifter positions? Ill be undertaking my own T-5 to T5 into my 240 at the end of the year and im slowly getting the parts together.
What clutch setups do you find works with these plates and the world class T5 boxes?

Mueller & Hank, How do you find your shifter positions? Ill be undertaking my own T-5 to T5 into my 240 at the end of the year and im slowly getting the parts together.
What clutch setups do you find works with these plates and the world class T5 boxes?

You can see it in this post: http://forums.turbobricks.com/showpost.php?p=4907604&postcount=226

I just opened the hole some but there was lots of discussion about using a chevy tailhousing, different shifters ect... but I just cut the hole forward a bit.

Gotcha. If you want to get in touch for an installation manual, please drop me a line. I'm a tech writer by day.

Did you get my email about the dxf file? When you open it up, it needs to be flipped over as drawn. The 215mm diameter feature is on the farside of the dxf, it should be shown as a hidden line.

I finally got off my lazy @$$ and milled out a plate today, it will go in the mail on Monday to be test fit, unfortunately I do not have a whiteblock bell housing to test this on, I need to double check some dims before making the rest!

The plate I modified for Doug had the large 215mm diameter step and the bolt holes (I did have to tap those)

Attachments

• my 1st one.jpg
    my 1st one.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 391
  • 1st one on mill.jpg
    1st one on mill.jpg
    142.5 KB · Views: 394
Back