• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

my 960

Mr. Volvo

hey, im new here so i thought i would post some pics. i paid 500$ for the car a year ago. it came into my shop with a bad valve. been working at a volvo shop for almost 3 years and i love working on them. i also have a 91 camaro with a LS1 swap that i drag race with.

Picture056.jpg

Picture053.jpg

Picture058.jpg

Picture055.jpg

nice.. turbo it and you will pooh yourself....:rofl:
those really respond well to a free flowing exhaust. Get a set of bmw headers and drill a few holes and "bam" you have headers for it. i think someone here is making chips for them now too...

Leave that B6304S in there! If you work on the engine that is already in there, you will NOT be disappointed. I want one of these badly. I've driven one once and I'll never forget how smooth of a car it is. Most of everyone on here will suggest that you keep the motor you have now.

Leave that B6304S in there! If you work on the engine that is already in there, you will NOT be disappointed. I want one of these badly. I've driven one once and I'll never forget how smooth of a car it is. Most of everyone on here will suggest that you keep the motor you have now.

it does ride great for a 93 with 160,XXX miles on it. i love the car. but i would love to buy a 940 turbo wagon.

+1 to where you are. i've heard you can put later 960 cams or something in an older 960 to get some more hp. ask tennacioustodd about that one. any interior pics? and welcome to the madness.

04 cobra man.

but damn I didnt know you where just down the damn road from me. so cam only huh? first time ive heard that LOL

small stall? let me guess 5500? LMAO! I know what you camaro dudes like to run in your autoLS1

so when we meeting up? race for a little $$$

04 cobra man.

but damn I didnt know you where just down the damn road from me. so cam only huh? first time ive heard that LOL

small stall? let me guess 5500? LMAO! I know what you camaro dudes like to run in your autoLS1

so when we meeting up? race for a little $$$

04 cobra huh let me guess you got a pulley......and some slowmaster:-P. i dont race for money.

Back