• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Pdx dl

Couldn't go to my biggest Volvo event of the year because my passport and everything that keeps me legally in Canada went AWOL. Then 3 feet of exhaust fell off my 240 on the day the registration sticker ran out on my other car. In order to renew that sticker that car needs a new cat. Good thing my work is like a 10 minute walk. Waiting on enough money to put a full, much larger diameter exhaust on the 240. I'm thinking 2.75", because most people run 3" on turbo setups and 2.5" on n/a, and I am supposed to be +t-ing the thing eventually.

EDIT: I may as well put that in my own thread

Well crap.

Carl! We must find a time for a beer before I leave for Orchard Combat Training Center in ID next(not this) weekend. I would say this weekend, but the Wife and I are road tripping down to Ashland for her job(in my car:cool:).

The leavenworth drive strictly euro car show /drive.

I think we're at the Bavarian too. Here's a shot of the Mrs and I. Be sure to say "Hi" if you see us.

images.jpg

Not sure about this e-fan thing. Got an 82/77 in the lower hose, but she's near red by the time it switches on. Mechanical is looking better and better.

Back