• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Looks ok?

if it needed a brake job, how would you go about doing that? I want to pay the least for a repair.

Never watched a YouTube video on how to do something or read an owners manual?

Maybe a car with a warranty would be a better choice.

The car you posted has a lot of miles, it could run another 2 years without problems or it could breakdown next week the 1st time you floor it.

Ideally you'd want to throw 2 or 3 hundred bucks into in the first few weeks getting it back to near stock condition if you plan in keeping it for a bit.

Not sure if you're the right potential owner.

if it needed a brake job, how would you go about doing that? I want to pay the least for a repair.

How long do rotors last?

Im posting this because all my friends say I'm gonna have to pay more in repairs than this thing is worth. What do you guys think?

The car is worth what it's worth to you! Phuck blue book and your buddies. That thing could be awesome, but that's a question of if you are willing to do the work and not worried about cost.

If you are not, I think you should find a non turbo car (preferably not a Volvo) and just drive it into the ground.

Not sure if you're the right potential owner.

at this point unless you work on the car yourself you will end up hating the constant repair bills. If you cant turn a wrench dont bother.

its also a 940 auto ... people will think you're some sort of a pedo driving that

those hubcaps are dope

Back