• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

122S/220 Registery-Lets get them all in one place.

Turborg

More and more people seem to be getting these cars and I thought we should get them together. I'll start. Here is my favorite pic of mine so far but it is getting painted this week. I also spent more than I did for the car just for new seals everywhere. Its a sickness.
74099853.jpg

3025293887_6da928a789_o.jpg

1968 220 Estate. ~80k on the odo of legit miles. The color is a respray of what I call mint white. White with a touch of mint green. In some light it looks blue, in others white and in some lights it looks green.

I have an entire back end full of parts going on just as soon as I get moved into the new house. Other than paint it is 100% original. Once I get started I'll add a projects thread and link here.

Last edited:
^That's a really nice car. Shame almost prevents me from posting mine up.

IMG_2540.jpg

Not sure what her fate is yet, but would love to see it back on the road.

^That's a really nice car. Shame almost prevents me from posting mine up.

IMG_2540.jpg

Not sure what her fate is yet, but would love to see it back on the road.
All 122s/220s loved here. I really likethe wagons. Saw a two door coupe yesterday at the Sacramento picknpull. Maybe beyond saving and pricey for the condition at $695.

All 122s/220s loved here. I really likethe wagons. Saw a two door coupe yesterday at the Sacramento picknpull. Maybe beyond saving and pricey for the condition at $695.

They have that one posted on craigslist, it looks pretty rough in the pictures.

I've got two, but no good pictures to show off right now. Oh wait, there is a video of my '65 122 autoXing from a couple of years ago on YouTube, but I can't look it up until I get home.

Any way, for the record:

• 1965 122S 2Dr White, 2.1l B20 w/IPD Street Performance cam, SUs, FI Exhaust header and front pipe, Starla Sport Exhaust, 242 front seats + Cobra racing "Kevlar" seat for driver (swappable in ~5 minutes), IPD remote shifter, IPD Sway bars (only front installed currently, rear is in garage), 15x7" American Racing wheels, Delron Bushings, KYB shocks, VDO gauge cluster, "California" style mirrors, rolled once & restored
    Needs: new floor, TLC on front left fender & driver door & rocker panels & right rear taillight/fender, needs new clutch throw-out bearing (or fork)
  • 1966 122 2Dr Green, Automatic. Needs: floor, interior (I have the seats, but they are shot), straight nose

It is interesting that this thread came up today as I was planning to post a feeler thread to sell them. While I would love to keep them and fix them up again, I'm finding I just don't have the time, interest, and more importantly space in my life right now.

- John

Okay I'll play. Here's my '65 wagon. Needs some cosmetics, but is mechanically sound. A rebuilt '67 drivetrain was put in sometime in the eighties (as part of a sympathetic restoration), after the car sat in a barn for like 18 years in upstate NY. After that she went to New Mexico for a while, then came back to NH where she was driven in the summer. Despite it's stint in the North East, the body is original :-D with the exception of the passenger side fender and a questionable respray.

P1010704.jpg

My bosses 68 122s automatic with 4spd swap and bonus "Zappa for President" bumper sticker.

We should start a VIN based registry.... or is there already one out there?

HPIM0253.jpg

I'll jump in too! Meg and I picked up this wagon last summer and even though it's just been sitting in front of our house for 6 months, we're very glad to own it. For $400 bucks we couldn't turn it down. One day we will get around to restoring it, and I hope we don't ever get rid of it. It's pretty rusty underneath but the interior is fantastic and the engine runs. I think it's drivable once we fix the brake fluid leak.

amazon01.jpg

amazon02.jpg

Back