• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

How to search?

PDXBryan

I'm gonna go ahead and be the kid that raises his hand, not afraid to ask a stupid question.

I've been around here long enough to know that the TBers that can help also tend to get annoyed if you don't do some research first. I've spent considerable time looking up answers but with marginal success. I'm not a digital native, so can anyone give me a quick tutorial on how to use the search feature to dig through the archives?

Example: I know there are tons of threads on here about LS swaps but I'm not really finding them. In fact, I did find one decent thread earlier today, lost it, and can't find it again.

Any help appreciated.

Go to google.

Search site:turbobricks.com [keywords concerning your topic of choice, brackets not necessary]

This works for all public threads, so not for sale or off-topic.

I also had very limited success going through the search icon on the site. I just google my question I.E. (LS swap turbobricks)

I agree that Google is the best way via "site:"; however, I recommend leaving off the ".com". By doing so it will pull up more results as this site has been routed through a couple of different domains- "forum.turbobricks.com" and "turbobricks.org" if I remember correctly (Dana explained it in a thread at one time). Anyway, hope this helps dig even deeper into some great archives.

Back