• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

205/75/r15

MadDog_945

Våga Vägra 8V
Hi,

No Performance, but Suspension...

I would like to get my 945 NATO a bit higher cause im Moving into the Forest this Winter :)

I don't like to drive in walkingtempo just because the road is ****ty so it gets new springs and Oildampers for a good, soft suspension and AllTerrain wheels... has anyone of you guys out there tried this combo?

Lets say 205/75r15 General Grabber AT.. In the back there will be no Problem but the Springseat could be in the way on the front i think.. 195/80/15 was sooo close it rubbed at about 50Miles

We sell a lot of those grabber a/ts and never have complaints about them. But if you're already that close and rubbing...
Lift it!

Yeah, I put Grabber AT/S 205/75R15 on an '89 745. I had to take an 8lb sledge to the strut perches and "reshape" them for clearance. Been fine since. Best route is to cut/weld the perches up a bit higher , but I wanted the easy route and didn't want any tires bigger than that..

Here is the wagon in question. The thing rocks on gravel roads and snow with the AT/S, they are great tires with good highway manners too.

moa.. that looks awesome :)

Standart Springs? or is it lowered?

One option could be to fab some coiloverstruts with Triangle oder Compbrake stuff... but i wont hit my Strut with a hammer ;)

Hi, its not rubbing the strut... its rubbing the springperch.. not with the wall but with the profile while the tyre is expanding when driving faster...

I am looking to do a pair of 235-75-15 on the rear for mileage on my 88 765 with 5.0 ford/AOD with my 2,000 mile + trips. Any experience on a " normal " Volvo ?
I am shifting my cruise from 2200 to about 1800 with the shift, but with plenty of torque left. I too do too much off-roading and will probably increase height/size on the front.
What handling problems should be expected with these tire changes ?

Back