• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

My New Car!

no, i think 93 was the start of the oil squirters. anyways, is it possible to replace those squirters? i got a 93 940 n/a, and i dont even know how to check them and see if they need to be replaced. a 93, and ive only got 125K!

ya, 93 was when they started adding squirters. i've got them on my 93 944t, but i just did an engine swap with a 95t motor and it has an EGR valve!!! i was so excited...then realized that i dont have anything to plug into the sensors....so for now, the egr is all show, no go.

ya, 93 was when they started adding squirters. i've got them on my 93 944t, but i just did an engine swap with a 95t motor and it has an EGR valve!!! i was so excited...then realized that i dont have anything to plug into the sensors....so for now, the egr is all show, no go.

EGR as in Exhaust Gas Recirculation as in emissions crap that makes your junk slower? :???:

Awesome...yea turbo that car when you get the chance and itll be sweet...visually just some headlights and a grill...maybe some rims...and your totally set...im happy for you

I like them both but that black one is nice, wish mine was black sometimes mine is white, question though since they are both 92's and mine is a 92 940 as well n/a they aren't running rex/regina in them are they?

Honestly black cars (especially old black Volvos whos previous owners didn't realize the strength of their buffer) can look terrible without a fresh coat of paint. Even then in a few years or months the swirls etc will return to haunt you.

My goal for this car is to have the Nicest looking RWD Volvo at my school.

Not a bad start, but I've gotta agree.. get a stock turbo car while you still can! I have a 944t, and even though I got ripped in two by the dealer ($4000), it's a '95 with 130k miles now.

lol that's not a very hard goal to beat!
they had 1 740 at my school and it was an NA and it was all messed up

Back