• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

I have a 242, and I mean business.

"You" is figurative in this case. I actually have it! Muahahhahahahaa

Seriously though, come work on it sometime. Its only getting mossy-er.

Calm yourself. I was in Peru for several weeks. And you know this!

Edit:
This thread does suck.

Mister B - You sir, have created a whole new category of bench racing that shall heretofore be known as Bench Ballin'. In bench ballin, people try to guess how baller your project will be based on how many posts you reserve and past project history (up to, and including wadding up former projects in dramatic fashion - you know who you are people).

Cameron, if you're listening, I propose a new trophy for "Most Ballerest" which shall be two Coconuts flanking a bent rod, pressure washed until good N shaggy, then painted bronze, silver, and gold, and anointed with $200, $400, and $800 price tags respectively.

We all know you were down there buying Peruvian octane booster....

Hahaha. I just knocked my cardboard box... er house, I knocked my house down when I read this; I fell off my milk carton.

Bring on the Bench Ballin'!

But seriously, there is an actual build, and there will be a surprise ending to this thread. I think it will be well received.

Started December second, and still no pics. I call Unicorn on this one.

Are we at least going to have one on one time at PIR this year?

Edit, do they make stickys for your mountain bike?

Double edit, Ill even leave my street tires on, going to leave the drag radials at home this year.

Last edited:
It is white like a unicorn. And you already know the surprise ending.

I foresee some good head to head time on the strip this year. Of course, I'll need some Nathaninwa love to ensure i don't spew parts all over the launch pad. ;)

This tb an we are impatient......whenever your ready. If you build it they will come. But if you talk about building it, ahh **** it they already came -_-

Back