• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Isaac's 1995 944T DD

Well I need to get my 3" together before anything else. Got the pipe you sent me today, that's perfect and exactly what I needed, thanks!

Also installed the new vacuum lines. Engine bay is coming along nicely!

New Vacuum Lines

Got new vacuum lines from Stylin Motors. See any I missed?

IMG_3742.jpg

IMG_3741.jpg

And:

IMG_3745.jpg

IMG_3738.jpg

I wouldn't have done blue vacuum lines in combination with the red valve cover/intercooler pipes, but to each his own. Looks much better now that it's lowered though.

Looks pretty good man, I think Ill get some of those vac lines.
I dont really dig the red IC piping, and the wing and moose badge.
Too much stuff going on IMO.

Looks pretty good man, I think Ill get some of those vac lines.
I dont really dig the red IC piping, and the wing and moose badge.
Too much stuff going on IMO.

Me either, wings getting replaced with a Saab wedge style one and I need a new grill anyways for when I put my fog e-codes on.

3" Exhaust?

What is that bumper thingie?

Yeah that's part of a 3" downpipe. Gonna get the rest from mandrelbendingsolutions.com I just don't know if I want to weld it or clamp it yet. Don't know anyone with a welder...

And 960 rear bumper, halfway painted.

Yeah that's part of a 3" downpipe. Gonna get the rest from mandrelbendingsolutions.com I just don't know if I want to weld it or clamp it yet. Don't know anyone with a welder...

And 960 rear bumper, halfway painted.

What color was that bumper? Is that from the green 960 that was @ LKQ?

What color was that bumper? Is that from the green 960 that was @ LKQ?

It was gold and yeah from LKQ. I think you got the mirrors off of it you said, I got the handles too but traded them for black ones.

Looking good :-D.Needs moar lower to me.

Need to get a .50 trim on there lol.

Yeah I think it needs another coil cut all around too, but I'm considering getting 17's and don't want to lower it too much to adapt to the 16's if I may go bigger. I think you've told me that before, I'm gonna start with a 15g soon. :)

That 9k wing does look clean. Grr. Need to save monies.

As for the exhaust- Clamp it up! If you can do it well, I think I could do it well! Prove it! =p

That 9k wing does look clean. Grr. Need to save monies.

As for the exhaust- Clamp it up! If you can do it well, I think I could do it well! Prove it! =p

I hate to admit how little knowledge I have for exhaust work. Is there any real loss in clamping it together rather then welding? The picture I posted is of a stock flange with 3" welded on. If I were to use two 90 degree bends together to make an "S" shape and clamped one end on to that 3" flange pipe that'd be okay?

If so, I may order the pipe tonight. $130 or so :omg:

I can't see why not, though I would go and measure it up first. I think the only issue with clamping is just sealing it up well. Course, I'm no exhaust expert either.

Back