• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Bertone Pic

SlowHo0ptie

vacuum leaks
Thought you guys might appreciate this. My dad's a volvo mechanic here in Portland and he had to do some wiring in this sweet bertone.
I woulda gone all yellow personally.

P1010017.jpg

ps. thats my POS behind it. :)

Dude that thing is tight!
Needs a flat hood imo, but very nice!! (yes I know that is sacrelige on a bertone);)

The flares and side skirts make it look a lot like the Euro Sport Tuning built Bertone, but that one had a different front spoiler and it was red with a flathood. Maybe they built this one for a customer?

the wheels are 17x8 cobra rims with wheel spacers. i would like the flathood also. the sideskirts were totally custom fabbed by straightline autobody. the bumper was collapsed. here are some more pics.

P1010025.jpg

P1010029.jpg

P1010023.jpg

P1010021.jpg

P1010015.jpg

P1010014.jpg

P1010013.jpg

Looks like there are dual fans on the radiator...tight.
Imagine what the skirts/body mods would look like on
a wagon or sedan...Mmmmmmmmm :beer:
By the way, I love that new ecode... GNS

I'd like to know how you made the center caps for the wheels...Thats a nice perfectionist touch! Nice Job all around!

22 years of my dads driveway homework got the driveway stained. the engine is the stock v6 motor... not my pick but its not my car either. wheels were put on with adapters i dont know if he modified the wheel wells, because i would never had guessed that 8 inch wide wheels would fit on a 262... especially with wheel spacers

18x8 wheels can fit a 200 series with the proper offset and 225 width tires. Wider may be possible, but the front has to clear the lower spring seat.

Back