• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Just another B234FT Conversion..

And yes.. it is really hard to do such things here in germany unless you don't have a pile of money you can throw with :D And you need to know "guys" who know "guys"

Wow, in Hungary we always think how easy it is for germans to modify the hell out of their cars and still get a legit T?v and every mod in the cars documents. So it does not really true unless you have a **** ton of money and/or good contacts. :rofl:

But what really helps us, is the old german typenschein, maybe before '90?
You can write some crazy bull**** into that paper (still needs good contacts) and the hungarian T?v guys won't even bat an eye if there is a VR6 engine in an mk1 Caddy with "18 porsche rims and BIG brakes... :-P

But what really helps us, is the old german typenschein, maybe before '90?
You can write some crazy bull**** into that paper (still needs good contacts) and the hungarian T?v guys won't even bat an eye if there is a VR6 engine in an mk1 Caddy with "18 porsche rims and BIG brakes... :-P

And thats the Deal.. pre 10/89 and no one has a ****ing problem.. i have a T3 Synchro with a 4.2 quattro V8 here around in town fully t?ved and stuff... everything is possible.. but you just cant simply stick a huge Holset on your Volvo, cut a penislike hole in your hood and drive around like the Murricaners can ;)

Great job on the welding. That downpipe looks really great.

Great vid too! Your engine looks amazing.
Too bad the exhaust is leaking. I hope you can fix it soon, so you can get the T?V approval.

It sounds like it's really hard to get an approval for a modified car in Germany.
I hope i'll have more luck with the RDW when i need to get my engine swap approved.

Just come to Belgium and realize that TUV and RDW are cars paradise :cool:
Very nice work on this "auspuff" !!

mister krister.

welds are looking super burned and gobby.. maybe you got a diffuser? hard to tell..

need more info on your torch setup, pictures, ect..

need to get the technicals down and then we can start on making a good weld...

mister krister.

welds are looking super burned and gobby.. maybe you got a diffuser? hard to tell..

need more info on your torch setup, pictures, ect..

need to get the technicals down and then we can start on making a good weld...

Will make some pics of my setup... Welded with 65 amp and 316 filler1.6mm but... As said... It doenst leak ;) but im super curious what i've done wrong :)

so.. the gasket leak has been fixed.. runs like a charm and doesn't stall when idling anymore.. seems the big turbo BOV setup hat a fail in it.. :(

Burnouts go great, also :D T?V can come..

LOL, I am relaxed. I have read the whole post a few times, and am aware of what he asked.
I just wonder when he is gonna post some positive constructive criticism.Something that maybe, oh I dunno, goes with the Jesus theme.. Everything that I have seen that Willet posts is gloom and mostly negative . I know he welds and he fabs and hes great at it, but , dang would it kill him to say, "hey Nice job" -to ANYONE? Anyways, I like the build, keep the good work up! I think the welds look fine.

What is the FS-Forum? :)

The car is ready for TueV but unfortunately some personal Problems are in the way right now... Also my new trailer bought to get this constructionsite from a to b is a PITA...

Back