• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Vintage Kansas City help!

shaned

I am having issues with my newly installed transmission. I am looking for a shop in Kansas City that could help me mend my car. I need someone that has plenty of experience with the m-41.
The shifter is sloppy and I can't get third gear. The overall shifting is quite bad.

feeling nauseous :oops:

Hey,

I was just about to recommend them.

I have sold them a bunch of parts for older Volvos.

I just spoke with David and he said to give them a call.

Thank you gentleman. Thanks Eric, BTW, That crossmember looks great under the car. Put some epoxy paint on it prior to install.

I don't mind paying for quality. I certainly paid $$ for the rebuild. It looks like that journey continues. I should have used a dedicated Volvo shop to begin with. I will give him a ring.

Thank you gentleman. Thanks Eric, BTW, That crossmember looks great under the car. Put some epoxy paint on it prior to install.

I don't mind paying for quality. I certainly paid $$ for the rebuild. It looks like that journey continues. I should have used a dedicated Volvo shop to begin with. I will give him a ring.

Don't know how desperate you are but there is a shop up here in DSM called east university imports. They do all old Volvo stuff

Thanks goldbrick. 200 miles is a bit far. It is well past my aaa towing, but I going to give them a call. I need to be a bit more educated than I was previously. Hopefully we will meet a show down the road. I am a 940 fan.

Thanks goldbrick. 200 miles is a bit far. It is well past my aaa towing, but I going to give them a call. I need to be a bit more educated than I was previously. Hopefully we will meet a show down the road. I am a 940 fan.

Alright. They are good guys, just a small family shop that I get my parts from now.
If theres any good shows around let me know! My friend has a 940SE we can bring!

Back