• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Hydra center cap question

92White240

I like the look of Hydras without the centercaps so you can see the lugs but I don't like the hub exposed, is there any small centercaps wether it be on IPD or from other wheels that fit in the small center hole?

set of 4 VOLVO 850 S60 S70 S80 V50 V70 XC70 XC90 Black Wheel Center Cap 3546923

s-l1600.jpg

Redwood has the hook up. If you want to gamble and be a bit different you could search 65mm centerbore wheel caps on Google for a hand full of generics. The Volvo center bore is 65.1mm. I wouldnt expect any of them to reliably lock in without a little adhesive or tape.

Redwood has the hook up. If you want to gamble and be a bit different you could search 65mm centerbore wheel caps on Google for a hand full of generics. The Volvo center bore is 65.1mm. I wouldnt expect any of them to reliably lock in without a little adhesive or tape.

:nod:

I've got a set here TB?heap as well.

I don't have Hydras but not sure the Virgo cap will fit the bearing cap. I know it doesn't work with Corona wheels. Also the black cap barely works with Corona wheels. Perhaps the Hydra hub is different????
barely%20fits_zps3bndfr6u.jpg

Back