• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Metal cooling pipe on Volvo 744 2.0 turbo 16v

744turbobrick

Hi Im looking for some advice on were i can find a very wierd part for my 1990 Volvo 744 2.0 turbo 16v
The part in question is the metal pipe that goes from the water pump and under the exaust manifold and ends up on the back of the engine
I've seen a bunch of ads for the b230 one but after a couple of weeks of looking i havent been able to find one for this engine
Hope someone can help me

This is all the numbers I have......

waterpipe.jpg

So first thanks to the ones that tried to help
I looked on the sites that were here provided and but no site provides an image of said part Im convinced it is the right one s? Im just gonna buy ir from volvo being that i work on a dealer that also sells cars and car parts and the price is more or less the same as if i got it from skandix

I took this part number directly from parts catalogue that Masterblaster also posted to confirm, so this should indeed be the correct one.
You shouldn't always trust photos of parts on the internet anyway ;-)
Skandix doesn't have it on stock and maybe never had, so that's probably why there's no photo. If they have or had something on stock at some point, they usually take a photo of it.

Back