• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Cosbysweater's 244: ATS Brakes All The Things/Wish It Was A CTS-V

Status
Not open for further replies.
so, 4l80e has been "built" did the transgo hd2 kit, trans is under the car now. got a 1350/1310 conversion u joint for the driveshaft i built. got the B&M prostick mocked up. and flipped the headers around foooooorrrrrr...... hmmmmmm

Picked up the 8.8 today. gonna shorten it and transfer the brackets next week. also fitting a 4l80e in the stock trans tunnel is a nightmare.

picked up the complete 8.8 on saturday on half off day for 89 bucks

so i did this today

also a fun tip if you cut right after the weld on the old leaf spring perches its exactly 3 inches. cranked this out on my lunch break at work

okay, so, got the b&m pro stick completely installed, checked communication between the trans and ecu which works well, installed a iat sensor in the boost piping, installed the fan thermostat and temp sending unit for the cluster. i completed the fuel system, the fuel system was originally returnless so i converted the ls1 rail to return style. im running a single 450 walbro in the tank, with -6 lines feeding and returning the fuel. im running the fuel through a regulator after the rail, its a aeromotive boost reference unit. i made a upper core support bracket that bolts to the IC. and tested the cooling fan. starting on the crossover pipes this weekend and hopefully ill have the turbo mounted by the weekends end!

okay, so, got the b&m pro stick completely installed, checked communication between the trans and ecu which works well, installed a iat sensor in the boost piping, installed the fan thermostat and temp sending unit for the cluster. i completed the fuel system, the fuel system was originally returnless so i converted the ls1 rail to return style. im running a single 450 walbro in the tank, with -6 lines feeding and returning the fuel. im running the fuel through a regulator after the rail, its a aeromotive boost reference unit. i made a upper core support bracket that bolts to the IC. and tested the cooling fan. starting on the crossover pipes this weekend and hopefully ill have the turbo mounted by the weekends end!

Gaddam! Keep the momentum going!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back