• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Oopse, I did it again... AGAIN!

I told my wife what you said and she said :omg:.

But it was like :omg: that's really cool, not :omg: you twit hurry up and sell it back to him.

C'mon, I don't drink anymore (or any less), I don't gamble, I don't beat my wife/kids/dogs, I don't smoke and I don't watch sports (unless one of my kids are playing in the game)... Gimme a break!

Let a man have one vice! :-P

I told my wife what you said and she said :omg:.

But it was like :omg: that's really cool, not :omg: you twit hurry up and sell it back to him.

Your wife is super awesome, but she'd be cooler if her answer was the hurry up and sell it back to him. I didn't know it was your DD, I'm glad it's doing well.

Looks like 3 of my browntops leak. :-( 1 of them REALLY badly.

Headed to the jy - hope to score some type of bigger injector to go with my MAF.

Grass is dormant now, and we're having a drought... not that I water during the winter anyway.

Thanks for the info Billy... This sucks... these are the ones I just bought off MrDoug. :-(

Big Red today.

Driveway.jpg

I'm fitting the RH wheels from my silver car onto this car.

BTW, that pic is from my 2.0MP cell phone... not bad, but not great.

Yep! Forgot that I stole those off my silver car too... Next is headliner. I sure wish the Euro headlights and aluminum hood would fit. :(

Gonna try the headlights anyway. :oogle:

I beg your pardon, but that is an Escalade that I drew into existence... :-P

That's really funny, I hadn't noticed that.

Back