• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Alex's 740T Wagon

Debadged the rear, looks better, but needs a polish now to remove where the badges were.

28122008007um8.jpg

Are they the same as my tail lights??? I've been looking everywhere for a good set of those, they're so rare! Where did you get them from?

Pulled them off a 90' 760GLE a the pick a part, one is damaged for the mounts, otherwise getting them from www.fcpgroton.com is an option, fitting the narrower ones also works as the hole for it is the same size still.

Thanks, it's gotta get on the road soon, the 3" exhaust is going to be put on it soon, so it will be closer to roadworthy. Then of course windscreen needs to be done and I want to put a later 940 demister setup in it as the controls on it are better then the fully auto ECC one in there. And 940 jumbo front brakes, can't decide if I put stock springs in or leave the cut ones though, I like having a bit of road clearance, can jump speed humps better that way.

But this will be the beast I take up to sydney at the end of the year.

I won't be doing that, the car is staying 100% useable as the 760 will be going off the road for major work. But I can pull the a/c off my other wagon.

3" exhaust mounted with a magnaflow cat, jumbo brakes fitted with metal master pads, late 940 shifter fitted, both doors lock when opening now, drivers door seal replaced with soft one off 940. Bought whole heater box to fit, just need a control unit to go with it!

Getting close to being on the road and in my name!

Changed the heater unit for a 940 one.

If anyone wants details on how it was done, just ask and I shall re order them.

dsc07528y.jpg

dsc07527b.jpg

dsc07526k.jpg

dsc07525f.jpg

dsc07524.jpg

dsc07523z.jpg

dsc07522s.jpg

dsc07521.jpg

dsc07530h.jpg

dsc07531n.jpg

Back