• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

93 240. Nothing special just a daily :)

Well once mine get tuned it should be ok. Absolutely no clue what it would run in the 1/4 with these tires but my guess would be in the low 13s.

I have yet to get an email back from wild horse about details of events and rules.

Eh, well my car is down anyways until I get the front suspension back on so oh well, if lucky I will make it to some Feb Races.

Hmm not sure about rules either. My guess is they arent being strict on this one. I can guarantee there will be a lot of people there though. Should be a good time and if the volvo is running I will commit to ruining my back tires for the burnout comp

On the road again. Oil pressure is good.
Drove it a few miles so far and no hiccups other than massive spark blowout around 15psi. Im running ngk bpr8es at .032
I might try the 7s at a smaller gap, ive had good luck with those.

Jesus ****. You guys bicker like a bunch of bitches.

That being said. I am ****ing happy as mother**** to finally see that god damn ported head on something.

Bpr7es at 22 gap

yeah

and put about 35 miles on it today with nothing major faulty
it has a few small oil leaks and I need to situate a few things but nothing major

Did my first burnout in it today and found out I need to weld the diff:roll:

it feels fast though, noticeably faster than before

heres a pic from the show, I will try and get that video of the burnout on here a little later.

499w.jpg

too bad I cant see it

Last edited:
Back