• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

I'm stumped

I stupidly touch one while it was running and its shocked the hell out of me:lol:

Uh, it's no good then. You can handle good plug wires while the engine is running. Not that you should...

I have a set of new aftermarket wires if you are on a tight budget, hit me up. I don't have any engine they fit right now.

Edit: If you want to simulate new wires for testing purposes, separate them so they touch nothing, especially each other or metal. Hose them down with WD40 and see if the car runs better. But you need them anyway.

Last edited:
Uh, it's no good then. You can handle good plug wires while the engine is running. Not that you should...

I have a set of new aftermarket wires if you are on a tight budget, hit me up. I don't have any engine they fit right now.

Edit: If you want to simulate new wires for testing purposes, separate them so they touch nothing, especially each other or metal. Hose them down with WD40 and see if the car runs better. But you need them anyway.

Oh thanks for offer man but I can run down to the local parts place and grab some wires

My brand new bougie cord wires shocked me lol

Back