• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Matt's 97 V90: The V9000+

This car contains so many bushels of awesome in person. Well done Matt.

I am also very happy to have motivation to greatly improve the little red wagon now. Haven't had that since Robbie's wagon was killin it.

Thanks all! The work continues... stay tuned in ;-)

This car contains so many bushels of awesome in person. Well done Matt.

I am also very happy to have motivation to greatly improve the little red wagon now. Haven't had that since Robbie's wagon was killin it.

I'm looking forward to sharing the spotlight with you at a few more events this year, Kalvin. You've set a good pace these past few years and I wouldn't have made it this far if I wasn't trying to keep up.

It's the only jumper in the engine compartment fuse/relay box. Move it from one side to the other (to do this you need to make a jumper as the one included with your USDM car will only work on one side).

It's the only jumper in the engine compartment fuse/relay box. Move it from one side to the other (to do this you need to make a jumper as the one included with your USDM car will only work on one side).

Awesome. I'll check it out tomorrow, thanks. The last time I had that fuse box cover off was probably right around when I bought the car back in 2007. Lol.

Thanks!

New test part is now in the mail. Updates on this project next weekend I hope.

ss_puddle_9smt_dims_wm.jpg

Just figured out how to tap the central locking relay for the same grounding response that the dome light receives: lights on with remote unlock and fade out with remote lock.
Now it's on :oogle:

Just figured out how to tap the central locking relay for the same grounding response that the dome light receives: lights on with remote unlock and fade out with remote lock.
Now it's on :oogle:

That would be pretty baller

The car is lookin real good

Back