• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

VRI 780 Turbo Bertone at the Strip...

84B23FT

300+ Member
300+ Club
Hey guys,
I don't post on this board much anymore but I figure you guys may enjoy this video.
My last video post was deleted by the moderator because of some anti-street racing rule on this forum that I didn't know about, so I asked my friend to take his Bertone to the Drag Strip. We were only able to get one pass out of it because his old radiator decided to leak at the track. DOH!

Anyways, it was 108 Degrees last night with a D.A. of 5000ft or so, but the Volvo performed pretty decently for it being so hot.

This is just my lil' recipe for a budget build for my friend that I did on my lunch break at my shop (Voodoo Racing Innovations) over a course of a week.

It's the basic mods for a B230FT plus T3/T4, FMU etc.

It ended up going 13.282@100.52 with a 1.953 60'.

Here are some Pics and Vids:

The Volvo on Mickey Thompsons
Volvinator001.jpg

Volvinator002.jpg

The Volvo Lining Up...

The Volvo's Time Slip
VolvinatorTimeSlip.jpg

Hope you guys enjoy it.

Frank

Nice this is what im talking about :p.Glad to see someone else running a quick time:D.What was the psi you guys were running?I wanna say 18psi or so.Car leaves the line sooo hard.Whats the boost while your loading up?We usta leave the line at 12-15psi with the ebrake yanked and foot brake to the floor always made awesome launch's.

Oh have you guys done the transmission mods yet?That'll get you into the 12's.Accumulator and valve body mod is a must if you want these auto box's to last.

Back