• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Globex Corp presents: 255

Yeah, that will indeed be key. If you don't already have a connection for help on that stuff, even if it's just advice, I can get you Bill's email. He does show-quality full body resto's in his garage and they turn out DAMN nice. You having a booth already would make it even easier, plus you have some time behind the spray gun. Probably a good call getting everything fabbed and welded prior to paint. You getting it stripped and primed in the interim, or do all the fab and then have it blasted?

Hey, if you do end up heading over to the bay, lemme know and I'll toss you some gas money. Ken's got a couple chairs in the backlog to head back this way at some point once they are completed and I've got some parts to send to him. :)

Hey, if you do end up heading over to the bay, lemme know and I'll toss you some gas money. Ken's got a couple chairs in the backlog to head back this way at some point once they are completed and I've got some parts to send to him. :)

I'll let you know.

The funny thing is, I'll be there thursday. I have to drop off Blondie's guitar players new guitar... and hang out with Blondie. Sometimes life is rough

It sure seems a shame you never travel in any interesting circles.

Who is it in the music industry that you haven't met?

And as far as your typical paint finish; have you ever marketed the guitars also competent to pull double duty as a mirror?

Your stubborn, can do attitude is inspiring, but I second the poster that said his respect was mainly from you taking your hobby of love and sculpting a profession out of it. Cajones.

Repeat of repeat; respectfully requesting more blues picker vids. Yesterday.

You guys were right the headliner was easy once you realize how it wraps in there.

Well, besides the glass, gas tank and a couple things under the car ill do tomorrow it's completely stripped.

Side note, the stand is great but with no weight in the front of the car I crawled in the back door and pulled a giant wheelie in the car by accident. Lol

that's it, everything is stripped off the car. I'm honestly amazed, only 1 stripped bolt and one broken bolt in the entire car. Everything was greasy or muddy but very, very solid! Cut the battery tray out and while the top was rusty, it hadn't made it thru the tray to even the back side of it yet.

So thrilled :D

Back