• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

New Pics. (Ecodes/Pegasus')

buu142

Who are you today?
Well the spacers from Dale arrived yesterday, I got home from work (5pm) grabbed them and the wheels and went to autozone to get lugs. After I got all that went to my friends house and got them all on, got home at like 9:30pm lol

Took some pics when I was leaving work. Enjoy.

Oh, and thanks again Dale!

shots008.jpg

shots007.jpg

Here are some night shots of the ecodes.

shots001.jpg

shots004.jpg

Heh, I payed $415 total for the lights/trim/bulbs and of course shipping.

I'll go somewhere tonight with a big wall to get a shot of the output, these are wayyyy better than stock.

Looks great, the picture looks good but in person it realy looks great.How was the car show/meet at the school yesterday?

how did you get the pegs to fit ?

I got spacers from Dale(245gti) 22mm in the front and 32mm in the rear.

Looks great, the picture looks good but in person it realy looks great.How was the car show/meet at the school yesterday?

Haha the car show was canceled I guess, there was maybe 10 cars there. An old guy and his wife drove up to my car and were commenting on it, and hes got a Bertone(200 series). They were in their mini van though lol.

We are going to hit that thing with a volvo force one of these days.Seems I see more and more kids on cape with Tbricks , who knows maybe this thing is catching on ;) .

Back