• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

The 2016 East vs. West Competition.

Damn son, points for the best coast!

For the badge, get a dyno pull at some point and we can go from there. :)

Looks like mine will take yours from the light by a good bit, once you get half track you start the freight train. Small turbo FTW for the daily, big turbo FTW up top.

And BTW, thanks for being an ass and kicking me from the top spot...... :-P

yeah thats like 3psi off the line with launch control .going to try and tune that some more and go from there . should be hitting the dyno in a month or so . just got a street tune as of now.

:shrug:

fix your suspension yet?

Suspension is done and seems to work really nice so far.
Now Im trying to get the tune back where it should be. After fixing the fuel restriction it was crazy rich and way down on power. I have been (slowly) trimming fuel out of it and am getting close. Took a sloppy hptuners workshop this past Saturday. First pull was 10/10/10 and pretty pathetic numbers. Put some timing in it and took 20% of fuel out and made 537whp on 10 psi.
Im pretty novice at the tuning so Im taking baby steps.

And it's definitely cheaper than walking down on the tune, after things ventilate. lol

Perhaps labor day weekend I'll get the MS back on. I'm waiting on the head swap until I can get it actually flowed, put some solid info out there on what some valves will do in a 531. Got funds, but the guy in town with a flow bench is hammered until the end of the month.

looking at the time table and finances, I'm hoping I can get the gold car's engine back together this year. gotta get new springs/retainers, seats installed and cut, headgasket, might need a set of pistons (might not...), eeeek. I need to reinforce the connecting points for the rear trailing arms on the 940 so I can slap it with harder launches.

looking at the time table and finances, I'm hoping I can get the gold car's engine back together this year. gotta get new springs/retainers, seats installed and cut, headgasket, might need a set of pistons (might not...), eeeek. I need to reinforce the connecting points for the rear trailing arms on the 940 so I can slap it with harder launches.

All this being done in the new shop?

Back