• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

The Streetkarnage Wagon

Which is actually kind of cool in itself... The car is FLOATING on the wheels!!!

7edaa766.jpg

You can see the stretch there, on the rim against the wall. I like it!

Cheers..

Not to sure what the pipe is think it may have wires in it going to the sensor in the exhaust? I zip tied it up when i got to work today!

here are some photos showing the stretch! (desktop background for VQ)

099-1.jpg

222.jpg

2222.jpg

Yesss thank you!!! Looks sick as hell hahaha, i agree with the others, tuck your exhaust up a bit more and lower the front as much as you are willing to. I see short struts and coilovers in your near future.

You pulled it off man, im not sure if i like the sun visor though.

Waitwaitwait, you don't have matching tires?

Nope..!! got up to the tyre shop on sat and they had sold a pair of my tyres on me!! so i tryed my french out then we checked what they had that would work.. and we found these 2nd had goodyears for $20 each so i said HELL YEA!!:oogle:

Yesss thank you!!! Looks sick as hell hahaha, i agree with the others, tuck your exhaust up a bit more and lower the front as much as you are willing to. I see short struts and coilovers in your near future.

You pulled it off man, im not sure if i like the sun visor though.

Thanks man.. yea exhaust is next!! have allready been looking into get some front coilovers made up!

I dig the sunvisor, i think it suits the wheels great haha

I love the sunvisor, this car would look dope with a checkerboard roof.

I think the whole roof would be to much but something is definitely geting checkerboarded

I thought of a way I could like the visor...Do a white stripe on the car (maybe two? one wide, one narrow?) and make the stripe continue on the visor, but in red that matches the car. you could have this whole white and red theme going with it. That would make me like the white visor.

Thanks for the good comments guys!!!

yea want to finish the front fenders before i post some close up shots!

and also considering 5-10mm slip on spacers for the backs! hehe

Back