• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Fender Mirrors on a 740?

Moderating has been a joke for a while, but I'm really enjoying how it's gone completely out the window now.

OP have you considered buying a really nice 240? They make a much nicer starting point for putting fender mirrors on. The fenders take to drilling much better than 7/9 series cars.

Make own forum and moderate ?

Call it 7to9tugging . Com

Last edited:
Or maybe guys on an enthusiast forum should grow up and build a car instead of trolling people trying to ask questions and learn stuff? When you are trolling it says to me you got too much time on your hands. Don't drive off new members, we were all new once and its pretty cool to see people still buying these old cars and wanting to make them their own.

Or maybe guys on an enthusiast forum should grow up and build a car instead of trolling people trying to ask questions and learn stuff? When you are trolling it says to me you got too much time on your hands. Don't drive off new members, we were all new once and its pretty cool to see people still buying these old cars and wanting to make them their own.

LOL. TBers don't even like rwd Volvos anymore. Grow some thicker skin and/or let the current of arguing, trolling and idiocy sweep you away; because that's what this site is about now.

BTW, I agree with you 100%.

Speak for yourself, I drive and use my car for it's intended purposes every day.

:e-shrug:

Lolwut. I know Swedes are forward thinking, but I highly doubt they sat around 40 years ago and designed a car for people to troll on the internet for 16 hours a day. I mean, come on...

Or maybe guys on an enthusiast forum should grow up and build a car instead of trolling people trying to ask questions and learn stuff? When you are trolling it says to me you got too much time on your hands. Don't drive off new members, we were all new once and its pretty cool to see people still buying these old cars and wanting to crush these cars once the fad is over.
Fixed. Trust me, these noobs with their "howpsicnastocksupprt" threads don't love these cars, & drive them for 20 yrs.

n23cor.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Last edited:
Lol welp that reply makes about as much sense as introducing down functioning rust holes to the front of your vintage vehicle

Moderating has been a joke for a while, but I'm really enjoying how it's gone completely out the window now.

OP have you considered buying a really nice 240? They make a much nicer starting point for putting fender mirrors on. The fenders take to drilling much better than 7/9 series cars.

I'm not a 240 guy. I love them and think they are great but I just prefer the 740s. They are my love

In terms of the trolls on this forum, I've pretty much narrowed it down to 3 people who constantly do all of it and spend a seriously unusual amount of time on this forum...
That being said, as much of a troll someone can be on here, I always wager to bet that if we met in person, we'd still get a long due to the love of the cars.

Also yes, cosmetics is a personal choice for cars

I'm not a 240 guy. I love them and think they are great but I just prefer the 740s. They are my love

In terms of the trolls on this forum, I've pretty much narrowed it down to 3 people who constantly do all of it and spend a seriously unusual amount of time on this forum...
That being said, as much of a troll someone can be on here, I always wager to bet that if we met in person, we'd still get a long due to the love of the cars.

Also yes, cosmetics is a personal choice for cars

This thread is about fender mirrors, not feelings. Pls stay on topic and drill holes in your nice fenders

Back