• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Introduction: Long-term lurker turned member

Isaiah Reid

Hey,
Accidentally used my full name as my username, please don't steal my SSN. I am in college so I'll try not to be the bane of your existence, I've been reading this form obsessively for about a year though so hopefully I can avoid getting roasted (Aka asking if anyone has +T a NA block). Anyway I own a 91' Volvo 240 wagon, been working on it for a year and a half now and it's still awful. She sports a naturally aspirated B230F mated up to a crisp AW70 and I run 87 because 91 is stupid. Also if my avatar is working the fog lights are OEM so that's neat. The car has been retired from winter driving after 27 years and now is only a summer/fall cruiser (although I have not driven it this summer so that plan kinda sucks). Anyway my ultimate goal once I reach stage 0 is to work towards turning the car into the ultimate road tripper. In my mind this means keeping the car NA (and auto *gasp*) upgrading suspension (shocks and sways) and maybe heating up the engine a bit. Anyway hope I've hit all the bases on the intro and look forward to learning some stuff and maybe helping out a bit myself.
-Isaiah

Back