• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Boston Area

skastel

Boston Area volvo people interested in meeting up somewhere and just shooting the breeze? No agenda, no supercars needed(mainly cause I'm rockin the NA '89 245!).
I live in Cambridge, MA and I'm just interested in learning and seeing what others have.

Im from dartmouth MA, ill be happy to meet up with some people. Two of my friends drive volvos and im sure they would like to come as well.

skastel said:
too bad no one else who posts here is from the NE area...

Yeah I hate the fact that I'm the only person in NE who posts here. It sucks to be alone. :wink:

Don't forget about Philip B, Jason Z, Cullen, Roger Lee, Kyle B, and several other guys who posted in the wintercross thread.

I'm from the taunton area, and am going to school in Westfield, so anywhere in MA you wanna meet, i'm good for (so long as the car's acting nicely, which wasn't the case when i tried to go to CT :oops: )

Me and a bunch of kids have a quarter mile set up on Rt. 24 in fall river MA. we usually race there every saturday night from 12 to 4. We've never gotten pulled over. I dont know, im just throwing out ideas...

Ah fall riv, don't they have a legal one down on the ave? I've never been, only heard about it. 24 aint too bad, but i've seen way too much blue on it lately, a little paranoid about it

theres no quarter on the ave, i dont think, just on 24. but last time we were there we did see a few cruisers parked along the ave.

WOW, sorry I misjudged the number of New Englanders here, I'm down to race(Autocross or drag), but I'm pretty sure I won't be beating anyone! :lol:
I'd love to join you guys down in fall river some time, although saturday nights are ussually reserved for midnight movies with the girl. But I'm sure we can figure something out. PM me, e-mail, whatever, we should do this soon!

It doesnt have to be saturday night. i was just saying that thats when there are more people there. It doesnt even have to be in fall river, anywere really, as long as it is soon.

I dont really know of any legal places to race this time of year. If we were to just meet up, i guess it would depend on were everyone else is coming from and we could just pick a spot in the middle.

there may be another wintercross coming up in a couple weeks check it out at www.cartct.com I live nearby and could do bbq and such I ran my 82 at the last one, never had so much fun you don't have to race, lotsa people came to just watch.

Back