• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

What steering wheel is this?

That's a steering wheel made by Astrali or Mountney. Both are quite similiar in style, hard to say which one that is. Google for Astrali or Mountey steering wheels and you'll get pics.

That's a steering wheel made by Astrali or Mountney. Both are quite similiar in style, hard to say which one that is. Google for Astrali or Mountey steering wheels and you'll get pics.

Thanks. Wonder what it would go for on here...probably worth more on ebay. I highly doubt he's gonna save the car, I told him to at least save the steering wheel and his 15x7 TSW wheels.

Thanks. Wonder what it would go for on here...probably worth more on ebay. I highly doubt he's gonna save the car, I told him to at least save the steering wheel and his 15x7 TSW wheels.

He should also keep that tachometer, not every 80- 24x was blessed with one.

IDK
E-bay has been crappy lately.
I'd list it here for a fair price and wait.

Are there adapters for aftermarket steering wheels? or did he make it himself? I want to buy a grant wheel but dont know how to fit it

I would be interested in this wheel! I can't tell if it has a slight dish or if it's totally flat. Could you please check and let us know?

I would be interested in this wheel! I can't tell if it has a slight dish or if it's totally flat. Could you please check and let us know?

Ditto. Keep me on the list if it is available for sale. I have one of these wheels on my 65 Sunbeam Tiger. I bought the wheel and hub new 35 years ago. There is no way I can remember who made it and it isn't marked. I also had the same type wheel, also new, on my 1971 142.

looks like an Astrali to me, I have a Mountney wheel and it's slightly different. Mountney and Astrali share the same hub PCD though, so you could fit a Mountney wheel to the boss. They're available on ebay in the UK for hardly anything in 10"-15" sizes.

Thank you for the pic. It is a little too flat for my taste as my fat knuckles would hit the stalks on spirited driving unless I got some spacers. Depending on the price, I might still be interested.

Back