• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Is your refrigerator running? Mark's '86 745 DD- the Frigidaire!

Reminds me of my rear axle swap dragging it across the snow on a toboggan - we need garages with hoists! :p

Nice work dude. Kudos.

In a small celebration of the board rearrangement, I have relinked every photo in my thread to imgur, using the original photos where available. If you click on the links on the photos, it'll go to the glorious fullscale one on imgur. It's kind of like HD/4k, where really it just shows all the blemishes and wrinkles more accurately.

M.

Photo-f*ckit ToS change is the real reason for the update, of course, but I was referring to showroom moving into the "Mechanical" section on the board...

Photo-f*ckit ToS change is the real reason for the update, of course, but I was referring to showroom moving into the "Mechanical" section on the board...

I hate the new arrangement, but I'm stubborn lol.
Wish I could have seen the fridge the other night, but hey, at least I got to ride in the toque wagon

I hate the new arrangement, but I'm stubborn lol.
Wish I could have seen the fridge the other night, but hey, at least I got to ride in the toque wagon

YOU WERE IN CANUCKISTAN?!

I too hate the new arrangement. Showroom and P&R are my main viewing, and the extra clicks to get between them are aggravating

If the AM/FM radio/cassette works, you should sell it on here (I bought one awhile back and have seen ads for folks wanting to replace the stock unit)...

b7zsjv9h.jpg

Different fridge than usual. I've outfitted it with a pink TB sticker. Getting the new garage ready for a big year of stuff on the Fridge (the car, not the beer fridge) :)

M.

I'm not dead yet!

Getting ready to install some vintage Avalanche performance Wilwood front brakes.

M.

Some India guy called me the other day said he was from microsoft and I said is my refrigerator running? He called me a M-F and hung up on me. I laughed.

I still gotta install my vintage avalanche wildwood brake kit I got it from Dale it was the kit off his car. It's only missing one of the hose adapter things, not sure if it's for the front or rear calipers. I was thinking I'd put them on my SE as it has the 17 inch eiker wheels.

Last edited:
If it's a rear set and you're ever interested in moving it along, lemme know... It'd be cool to have the full set.

thanks,

M.

Back