• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Lady Majestia, a 744t story.

Wilford Brimley

Is posting from the grave
Well I stumbled across this one for sale by V8volvo for 150$ blown hg but no biggy. He even gave most of the parts to fix it. I ran out money and needed to get my credit score up so I had to part out and scrap nightcrawler. Well now my credit is steller and I have jeep to drive around so this car can be done nicely. She's got 180,xxx miles and a thick stack of maintenance records. This is going me and my fianc?s play car so expect pics:boink: Nice 15g on it already so that's cool but that will be traded soon enough:oogle:

Already have a 3"dp, 3" side exit, gauges, gauge pod waiting....also gonna do the accum mod early in the build

Something about credit scores and a fuzzy cell pic....

1 star was, unfortunately, the lowest I could vote!

YeLol don't worry there will be more soon. Plan is to get .57 trim t3/t4, do the exhaust, china bay intercooler, chips, injectors, cam, cam gear, maybe chinabay header all rewelded....all soon. I want to scoot this along quickly. Also. I plan on painting it, I just don't know what color. Also want to do some sport springs and double sways and the camber mod....a lot to do!

Back