home register FAQ memberlist calendar

Go Back   Turbobricks Forums > General > events

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-05-2021, 09:37 PM   #51
linuxman51
BRANDSCHUTZVORSCHRIFTEN!
 
linuxman51's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: mont, AL
Default

I dunno that I've ever seen anyone give it a shot. if the warden ain't gonna show up tho I may bring some gear and give it a try. great place to sit and drink beer.
__________________
"They bum rushed them in their own crib, they drank all their beer, they partied with their ladies and they left with the trophy"

Now with in-house Dyno tuning!

Megasquirt Tuning!
Plug and play LH 2.4 Megasquirt, now with stealth mode!
linuxman51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2021, 07:34 PM   #52
KwikBrik245
Board Member
 
KwikBrik245's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Cleveland, OH
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by linuxman51 View Post
I dunno that I've ever seen anyone give it a shot. if the warden ain't gonna show up tho I may bring some gear and give it a try. great place to sit and drink beer.
I already added the last Wal-Mart on my route to Google Maps for fishing license and final supplies.

That being said. I am in.
Let me know what Tent rates are for the whole shindig.
__________________
Daily: '91 245, B230F/M46 P-type, '93 Dana 30

'88 744, Twin Turbo LS1/T56, Grizzly locked Dana 30.
KwikBrik245 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2021, 07:39 AM   #53
linuxman51
BRANDSCHUTZVORSCHRIFTEN!
 
linuxman51's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: mont, AL
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KwikBrik245 View Post
I already added the last Wal-Mart on my route to Google Maps for fishing license and final supplies.

That being said. I am in.
Let me know what Tent rates are for the whole shindig.
might be able to get it online
linuxman51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2021, 08:16 AM   #54
JohnMc
PV Abuser
 
JohnMc's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: St. Louis
Default

And no charge for tent camping. Just pay the food fund.
__________________
'63 PV Rat Rod
'93 245 16VT Classic #1141
JohnMc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2021, 08:32 AM   #55
linuxman51
BRANDSCHUTZVORSCHRIFTEN!
 
linuxman51's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: mont, AL
Default

yeah you can get em online. https://www.ncwildlife.org/licensing...nd-regulations

I dunno anything about trout fishing tho, so I reckon it'll be a $23 donation lol
linuxman51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2021, 09:50 AM   #56
AndrewNance
Amateur hour!
 
AndrewNance's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Winston-Salem, NC
Default

It’s up to y’all (and not like $23 will add much to the cost of the trip anyway) but I have literally never seen or heard of anyone getting busted for fishing without a license.
AndrewNance is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2021, 04:06 PM   #57
kyote
Living The Dream
 
kyote's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: La Porte TX
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewNance View Post
It’s up to y’all (and not like $23 will add much to the cost of the trip anyway) but I have literally never seen or heard of anyone getting busted for fishing without a license.
Maybe so, but I've never seen or heard of a game warden giving a warning if you do get caught either
__________________
-78 242 tic, a kyotefab/willettrun joint
-83 245 tic, daily in progress
-14 F150 FX4 3.5 EcoBeast (Wife's)
kyote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2021, 04:19 PM   #58
Fast740fromSC
Board Member
 
Fast740fromSC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: G-vegas SC
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyote View Post
Maybe so, but I've never seen or heard of a game warden giving a warning if you do get caught either
Yeah, dnrnc doesn’t mess around.
Fast740fromSC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2021, 07:54 PM   #59
KwikBrik245
Board Member
 
KwikBrik245's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Cleveland, OH
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast740fromSC View Post
Yeah, dnrnc doesn’t mess around.
Ya, I've committed enough offenses in my days, I am currently enjoying the simple life and plan to keep it that way lol. I only plan on stupidly spending money on old Volvos and trips to the strip club with my lady
KwikBrik245 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2021, 08:09 PM   #60
mikep
The MP
 
mikep's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: 38° 27' N 75° 29' W
Default

When i was 11-12 i fished at a pond near my house until we moved. The local game warden was named bob bagwell. He could sneak up on anybody, and everybody knew him. It was fun watching him at a stoplight, trying to keep up with the waves. (I was in my twenties, and worked on his lincoln at the dealership) Then he waved at me in the mirror.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Tentacle View Post
Yes please!
Want a kangaroo hide?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shifted View Post
Now why would I want to hide my kangaroo.
mikep is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2021, 08:42 PM   #61
KwikBrik245
Board Member
 
KwikBrik245's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Cleveland, OH
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikep View Post
When i was 11-12 i fished at a pond near my house until we moved. The local game warden was named bob bagwell. He could sneak up on anybody, and everybody knew him. It was fun watching him at a stoplight, trying to keep up with the waves. (I was in my twenties, and worked on his lincoln at the dealership) Then he waved at me in the mirror.
Did he cut you a break?
KwikBrik245 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:48 PM   #62
e13h
Newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2020
Default

If i can get my transmission swap done in time I'll be there, will just toss up my hammock if i make it.
e13h is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:50 PM   #63
mikep
The MP
 
mikep's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: 38° 27' N 75° 29' W
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KwikBrik245 View Post
Did he cut you a break?
Under 18 we didn't need a license.
mikep is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:55 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.