• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Vancity Volvos

Koni shocks all around, ipd sport springs, and do the dual sway bar mod on the front or iPd bars if you can afford them. Also replace as many suspension bushings you can afford, and get the Volvo OE ones or poly. this is basically what I have and it totally transformed the suspension.

+juan. Also, for a kilodollar, you may be able to get some www.beigepower.com swag going on, just sayin'. Maybe QSRC to compliment lowering?

I'm getting Konis as my next step, replace the "practically non-existent" Billy Tourings.

We are having a BBQ at my moms place on the Sunday night of the long weekend for sure. And every tbricker is invited (and their significant others/kids). But our week is pretty well open.

Jason let me know when you're free. Maybe we can tackle some vems

Not sure where this guy is going, but I bet it's interesting...

7D2A8868-B13F-478C-BF8F-E8A13764551E_zpsc7wlvstv.jpg

I also like the 'Powered by Recycled Dinosaurs' sticker on the cargo carrier.

That is interesting. Especially the trailer with the posts designed for those floating lanterns?

Well my pistons and rods finally arrived from RSI (ordered in March) and my engine builder moved to another job. I am looking for a machine shop that can balance and assemble my short block that is familiar with our engines. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Nice meeting you too, Jesse! As for the tailpipe I believe it is stock however it is drooping low and sorta at a funky angle haha. I need to get it cut off and have a nice pipe welded in its place. Your 740SE was absolutely gorgeous, love your mods!

We are having a BBQ at my moms place on the Sunday night of the long weekend for sure. And every tbricker is invited (and their significant others/kids). But our week is pretty well open.

Jason let me know when you're free. Maybe we can tackle some vems
Sunday evenings are usually occupied for us, but if you folks will be there for a while, we can drop by after 8 or so.

Ok BBQ is Saturday night not Sunday night. Consider this a turbobricks get together. Any turbobricker and significant other welcome. But fire me a pm so I know. Location is by the ikea in coquitlam. Well at the top of the hill behind the big ikea.

Jordan

Anybody out there have an M46 overdrive unit they'd part with? Mine has a toasted clutch so I'm trying to find one to rebuild and replace it with, but I'm not having much luck with the yards.

Double. When is te racing? That would interest me and I could bring my son. And my step dad with the 122 might be convinced to go also.

Back