• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Where should i get a Boost Gauge??

T760volvo

I would like to get a boost guage so i don't have to guess what i am running. I don't know where to start. What are good brands?? How much should I look to pay. I am looking for an accurate, inexpensive gauge to use in my 744 Ti.

What do you have??

autometer, VDO, Isspro (heard not so good things about them) Blitz, HKS, GReddy all make boost guages...many poeple have autometers, ive heard good things about them

try www.summitracing.com for guages and stuff, that should get you started!

boost it up mang :badboy:

Billy

Don't get hung up on brands etc, just about all the gauges on the market are good when it comes to boost, I paid very little for my Taisco gauge, and it's spot on.
I have a test in a mag and the least accurate gauge on the test was the most expensive, but even the worst are usually only like .5-1psi max off at a certain range.

Do 700T's have a boost gauge, but which isn't graduated? I ask 'cos if such a thing is already fitted, you can probably find a VDO gauge to replace it (or even get someone to make up a face with the boost-levels marked on it).

I have a used Isspro boost gauge that I bought from IPD for my V70R.
I changed it out for an Omori gauge to match the backlighting of the V70.
The isspro has a white backlight/ white letters on black face. I'll sell it for $20 plus shipping if you are in the US. E-mail to GeneHarvey@Freightliner.com if you are interested.

Theres boost gauges all over ebay. I got mine from egauges.com and have nothing but good things to say about it.

Obeharskad122s said:
HaHaHA! That's great!
laugh.gif

Look on ebay. I bought mine off ebay for less that retail and its great. They're only deckorashun if you don't have a turbo. :-P

Back