• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Inspiration -- 240 Style (DONT POST YOUR OWN)

090722_kvallsrace_1q.jpg

PICT5295.jpg

090722_kvallsrace_1d.jpg

Hi guys, I've searched and searched, but can someone post up more info about the Two Valve Evo head?

One of our Swedish members may be able to answer this question the best.

Sh it that gray 242 is SEX! New back ground

More info on it?

Jordan

I totally agree -- personally, I'd lose the spoiler, but that's just preference. Either way, it is super dreamy :love:

One of our Swedish members may be able to answer this question the best.

I did some more research, so it seems BIMA Motorsport was part of BIMA, whom is a automotive parts (kinda like NAPA) sort of Sweden, I called them and the best the lady could've found was that the head was sold in the 90's as race parts?

that's all I could gather, and it seems BIMA Motorsport does not exists anymore, only BIMA is still around.

on a side note, apparently they've also developed the 20valve EVO head for the white block, as in 1996 Swedish touring car champion Jan Nilsson was driving a BIMA Motorsport 850, must gather more info.

I did some more research, so it seems BIMA Motorsport was part of BIMA, whom is a automotive parts (kinda like NAPA) sort of Sweden, I called them and the best the lady could've found was that the head was sold in the 90's as race parts?

that's all I could gather, and it seems BIMA Motorsport does not exists anymore, only BIMA is still around.

on a side note, apparently they've also developed the 20valve EVO head for the white block, as in 1996 Swedish touring car champion Jan Nilsson was driving a BIMA Motorsport 850, must gather more info.

Forgot Bondo posted this: http://forums.turbobricks.com/showthread.php?t=176821

Back