• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

7th Annual RSI BBQ May 17th 2013

WeezilUSA

RSIBBQ2013_zps3f9cbe92.jpg

That time of year has come again, and I am happy to announce this year's bbq & open house. We are expecting another record turnout this year, and we are preparing for that. This year we will again have free food, but it will be professionally catered texas style bbq! We will have beers on tap from a fine local brewery... And this year we will also have wine tasting from the wives of RSI.

Come enjoy some great food and the fine crowd of Volvo folks, check out some of our projects, and get ready for the big 50th anniversary IPD garage sale the next day.

We are toying around with having a couple of fun activities, if we have enough people interested in participating.

1st, will be a "Turbo Brick Derby Race"... Think Pine Wood Derby, except you bring a brick w/ wheels... We will have some rsi goods as prizes, will work out the details & rules of this shortly.

2nd, guess the Volvo part.... Think you know all things Volvo, well put that to the test against some other enthusiasts! Again, will have prizes for this.

Looking forward to seeing everybody!

PostcardBack_zps2ecf3fc7.jpg

I'm so in. Let me know if you need a hand. Tempted to take the day off and make a long weekend of the whole thing.

Back