• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Megasquirt is built

Hank Scorpio

Chubfest 2009 Survivor
300+ Club
Woohoo!!! Got the computer end all done, Im going to start to make the wiring harness tomorrow.

Over all, I was surprized, it's really easy and straight forward! Everything worked the first time, thank god, and now Im just learning to use the software.

So those of you looking to do EMS, I wouldn't rule it out. It's really fun to build and easy. So Ill keep everyone updated on everything else involved but heres a couple pics:

15221028.jpg

15384695.jpg

Using the software
15384692.jpg

15384985.jpg

hahaah I had to customize the case a bit ;) Course I did use green LED's instead of the ones that came with it.

Doug

Now that its done..... hook it up to the stim, and MegaTune, and let it run for 24 hours straight... Then you'll know shes good
Jordan

can u gimme some info about it?

does it use a MAP sensor? wideband O2 sensor?

I don't want to spend like $3k Cdn on a Haltech that takes another $1k to tune it.

hey doug, are you going to have all of this insane stuff done by davis/thunderhill??

cause if so, i might just have to ask you for a ride....and if you say no, ill give you a dollar....

Jimmy

Back