• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Intank E85 fuel pump

Just swapped my 255 walbro to a 320 AEM, ran #10 to the relay from the battery, #12 from the relay to the pump. The 320 is spec'd at 15A full tilt.

I have a dw301 in my s10 and a AEM 320 going into my 244. Kjet main pump is quitting on me at 26psi on e85

Are you going to bypass the main pump?

I haven't decided yet. I've been doing some reading on inline pumps and it seems like the aem in the tank should boost the k jet pumps output but I'm not really sure at what point it would just become a restriction for a beefier in-tank unit

I was running a walbro 255 and around 380whp on E85 through a 1/8" barb on fuel pump on a 04 srt4.Before a return on those cars you can push 420whp E85 through the stock system by replacing the barb with 5/16 hose. I'm not sure how much horsepower your pushing but a Intank 320lph is probably plenty.

I was running a walbro 255 and around 380whp on E85 through a 1/8" barb on fuel pump on a 04 srt4.Before a return on those cars you can push 420whp E85 through the stock system by replacing the barb with 5/16 hose. I'm not sure how much horsepower your pushing but a Intank 320lph is probably plenty.

Oh yeah I know its plenty big I'm just trying to be lazy and not bypass the main pump and wiring/hose etc

Back