• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

retro turbo solid motor mounts for 240's

it's got some rubber in there...

my dashboard is a 3k rpm tuning fork with Yoshi heavy rubber mounts. I actually got much less frequency vibes with poly mounts.

Last edited:
With the extra hard poly mounts I only get any vibration at idle, and yes the dash does vibrate but that car spends so little time at idle its of no bother

I would think the rubber bushng would help enough that you'd be fine. I was just looking through my parts and found my blue poly RSI motor mounts. I think they are good for display only. :lol:

I have these in my 740 an I'm quite happy. Gas response is really nice and vibrations - not so big to not get used to.

They're made by these guys by the way http://anderssonsteelspeed.se/
Retro turbo helps them fill orders etc (oddly enough with the current USD (assumed) exchange rate it's also cheaper to get them from there, prior to shipping charges anyway)

I just installed these in my ‘88 240 (8v, solid torque rods, t5 w/ one piece driveshaft, spherical bearings, poly front) There’s slightly more dash rattle at idle but they seem smoother on decel and cruising. This is relative to the hard plastic Yoshifab mounts I was using. The andersson speed and steel mounts are really well made and fit perfectly. I bought them from RetroTurbo on a Wednesday and had them the following Monday. Anderssen Speed makes tons of cool mounts for engine and trans swaps.

My interest was mostly looking at a way to remedy the drivers side in sheer motor mount on a 240 without having to resort to some fugly ratchet strap.

My interest was mostly looking at a way to remedy the drivers side in sheer motor mount on a 240 without having to resort to some fugly ratchet strap.

:e-shrug:

sJM675nl.jpg

$50 less direct today..Go direct.
You can certainly try - They are going to tell you to buy through a distributor/reseller if you want to ship outside of Sweden as they will not invoice/quote separately, and do not have any other shipping options available in their checkout.

You can probably also get them for a bit less from LMR. I am using the ASS whiteblock mounts in my 242.

You can certainly try - They are going to tell you to buy through a distributor/reseller if you want to ship outside of Sweden as they will not invoice/quote separately, and do not have any other shipping options available in their checkout.

Call them and cuss 'em out..Lata dj?vlar...
Simple as pie.

They are 1,2 km from Postkontoeret p? Stogatan...1200meters..
Shirley they can post things like anybody else.

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/And...c41536a!2m2!1d12.7986208!2d58.0371327!1m0!3e0

FWIW I reached out to Anderssen via email, and while their suggested distribution was thru LMR, they were happy to sell direct to me. Great folks, all they needed was an electronic funds transfer and they were "good to go". I ended up buying my set fit checked used from MikeJr. or I would have bought direct from Anderssen Speed.

Back