• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

The 2016 East vs. West Competition.

Thats good enough. And overall a good turnout this year! I wish there was a track still open around here. My DD 240 runs great now that the weather has cooled off. I'll get your data added to the list for the EAST!

Thanks for playing.

I literally put it together the night before. lol I got finished at 3am, woke up 6 hours later and drove 2 hours to a car show/drag race and made 4 passes. no tune, low boost and a rev limit of 5800 cause I forgot to adjust it in TS. Only way to go is up. :-P

Oh, I forgot I need a Witness, I met about a dozen other Volvo guys out there, just need to have one chime in.

Thanks for playing everyone. 11 more days for the Arizona/Texas/NewMexico peeps to make some dessert runs. Anyone? Anyone?

Looks like the West took 2016? 'Grats to all the participants, hope I'm able to get some track time in once I get some more issues sorted out.

Awaiting 2017 competition thread - I'll also make sure I get the link out to more east coasters to post up :-P

Alright. I'll get the 2017 thread started early this year. I will be in Tuscon in 2 weeks with my Volvo 240 B230F+T. I'm going to try to make a sea level pass in the middle of my 3000 mile road trip. Maybe I'll post up the first numbers of the year.

A little summary of 2016.
1. Kenny laid down a 9 second pass in a Volvo powered Volvo. F'n haulin some ass! Way to go bro.
2. The west had good participation with Volvo powered Volvos. That is the way to keep these classics relevant.
3. Lots and lots of 13 second Volvos. That is pretty solid for a street car, nice work everyone.

Last edited:
I have the goods for more, getting the motivation for more, and hopefully this year, the funding for more. Here's to hoping for a 12 for 17...in full street trim except for the slicks.

Congrats to all that laid down some times!

Ken...if you happen to be rolling thru my hood, lemme know and I'll make some time to meet ya for a beer or something. I work right off I5 if nothing else. :)

I just might come through there about Jan 20. I'm not sure I want to drive I-80 to Denver in January, but I might. I was thinking Arizona and the Grand Canyon seem better than blowing snow.

I have the goods for more, getting the motivation for more, and hopefully this year, the funding for more. Here's to hoping for a 12 for 17...in full street trim except for the slicks.

Congrats to all that laid down some times!

Ken...if you happen to be rolling thru my hood, lemme know and I'll make some time to meet ya for a beer or something. I work right off I5 if nothing else. :)

Back