• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Cosbysweater's 244: ATS Brakes All The Things/Wish It Was A CTS-V

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I hadn't really planned on getting another Volvo earlier then 90, this car popped up on craigslist and I just had to take a look at it.

125838_zpsba2e7226.jpg

Car has a few small spots of rust, and a flakey respray on the roof, not to worried about that as it will be covered by a bike rack. Car is extremely straight, and is super shiny, starting to show some patina on the hood and trunk lid. Looked under the hood, original no a/c no power steering car, has 263k on it and it drives great no drifting on the road or anything. Interior is immaculate, I will mostly keep it as a clean daily, I got other crazy projects going on and this one will be the daily for a very long time. Got the car from the original owner, has all the maintenance record since new, got it for a whopping 1008 dollars smogged and reg'd

125852_zps97510f82.jpg

125851_zps521a2e10.jpg

125853_zps6271066b.jpg

Nice seats! :D :D :D

nasty mock up crossover, unfortunately the welder i have at the house is a super weak standard wall plug. so i am just using it for tacking stuff and taking it to my fathers to have him clean it up.

after some cleaning. just checking to make sure everything fits.

downpipe mockup. hits 1 plug wire but im not to worried about it. downpipe will be wrapped and i have those wire heat protector things

and heres the trans cooler, its a big delrae with a fan and thermostat, mounted below the intecooler in the airdam

got the microsquirt mounted. time to start cleaning the wiring.

also got a dash template made up super ghetto, but i am plannimg on doing a racepak eventually

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back