• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Kg extreme t3 header

Same one KL sells, just his site is in English proper. Ha.

Last edited:
Now lost boost is something worth having a minute of silence for :rofl:

I have been stocking them for a whiles. Jens did a good job on teh design. The are very sturdy not like the Chinabay ****e

Any clearance issues with steering column, brake servo etc when fitting them on a R/H drive car as I presume they were developed for l/h drive.

Honestly what is the end goal? Log style manifolds are proven to work very well. If you are going for the visual then yea a top mount will help. But seriously 95% of the people on this forum will not out perform a 90+ manifold

Honestly what is the end goal? Log style manifolds are proven to work very well. If you are going for the visual then yea a top mount will help. But seriously 95% of the people on this forum will not out perform a 90+ manifold

Seriously, I don't want to reroute everything to put a stock manifold back on, I also noticed a difference in spool time myself.

You would have to have that manifold modified as it is flanged for the old style 50MM HKS EWG.

Yes it’ll work with a $20 adapter.

Do you need someone to bolt it all up together for you as well?

Yes....never done any of this before....:roll: sorry the topmount game is new to me...maybe you should see where this car came from or my last revered 7 before you talk ****

Back