• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Aligning TTV flywheel on 940?

Arewethereyet

Hi all, got a TTV billet flywheel for my 940. Lost the photos off my phone of how the dual mass one aligned with 60-2 holes/ blank gap line up with crank position/ crank sensor/ TDC.
Tried searching but nothing seemed definitive, anyone got a pic or description of how the flywheel is orientated?

Cylinder 1 (or/and 4) at TDC and the -2 should be inside the hole of the starter.
You will find pics of the right position in the www

good luck happy guy with a TTV, Kay

Which www?

As Kay said, with engine at TDC (#1 piston & also #4) there is only 1 clocking of the flywheel on the crank that puts the -2 in the starter hole. Be sure to user the proper bolts for attachment of the TTV flywheel, grade 12.9 is what I'd recommend.

Thanks guys for your prompt replies but what?s this ?-2 in the starter hole??
Nothing written on my TTV flywheel face,
I assumed it was all done at tdc but the -2 bit doesn?t make sense?

The -2 is the gap you refer to in your original post but you should have it aligned so the gap is visible with in the hole where the starter mounts not at the CPS sensor.

its is about the 60-2 cranksensor bores.. the position where two are missing goes between the starterbolts when 1 is on TDC...

Back