• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Ovlov Gp-A 240T update

This plus blanking off the water pump inlet to the front of the head totally stabilized on track coolant temperatures.
Dick Prince
I haven't heard of this previously, what's the thought process behind it? Thanks!

Gp-A K-Jetronic A/F ratio control

The Gp-A K-Jetronic setup has a manually adjusted control pressure regulator, plus a fuel injector which when pulsed by the ECU "bleeds off" control pressure, reducing flapper stiffness and hence flowing more fuel for a given airflow = fuel enrichment.

132708123.Lo8HCAzy.GpAKJet.JPG

The UT-CIS should do exactly this in a cost effective way. I tried it a couple of years back, but couldn't get a clean rpm signal, and Unwired Tools were at that time very little help. I hope they do better now, as it looks the ideal way to tame K-Jet for turbo applications.

A pic from Bathurst Mt Panorama 5 Feb:
132708117.7E7H53ce.jpg

Dick Prince

Last edited:
Youtube video

Yes, from 2.40-3.20 the BMW is working past the 240T. A couple of laps later (just after the still above) the 240T re-passed the BMW over Skyline into the dipper.

After years of mid-field running, it was great to see.

The Gp-A K-Jetronic setup has a manually adjusted control pressure regulator, plus a fuel injector which when pulsed by the ECU "bleeds off" control pressure, reducing flapper stiffness and hence flowing more fuel for a given airflow = fuel enrichment.

132708123.Lo8HCAzy.GpAKJet.JPG

The UT-CIS should do exactly this in a cost effective way. I tried it a couple of years back, but couldn't get a clean rpm signal, and Unwired Tools were at that time very little help. I hope they do better now, as it looks the ideal way to tame K-Jet for turbo applications.

A pic from Bathurst Mt Panorama 5 Feb:
132708117.7E7H53ce.jpg

Dick Prince

Great! finally some feedback on this product! hopfully ill have to patience to get a clear rpm signal.

thanks for the info!

Oz Gp-A 240T

The moment of truth is arriving. Robbie Francevic will be in Sydney from NZ next Friday to test the Hazelton 240T at Eastern Creek Raceway, just 3 weeks before Muscle Car Masters on 3-4 September.

25th anniversary of Robbie's victory in the 1986 Australian Touring Car Championship. I have a camera crew lined up to record testing, practice and the event. Let's hope for a piece of motorsport history.

Richard Prince

Last edited:
Oz 240T Gp-A

The moment of truth is arriving. Robbie Francevic will be in Sydney from NZ next Friday to test the Hazelton 240T at Eastern Creek Raceway, just 3 weeks before Muscle Car Masters on 3-4 September.

25th anniversary of Robbie's victory in the 1986 Australian Touring Car Championship. I have a camera crew lined up to record testing, practice and the event. Let's hope for a piece of motorsport history.

Richard Prince

Richard Prince

Look forward to seeing this !!!

Good luck and have fun !!

Very, very, very looking forward to seeing this Richard. Would come in person to have a squiz but will be in Tassie, mucho video and pics pretty please :-D

my project will not include megasquirt.

Richard Prince

that must be pretty exciting for you! enjoy!

Back