• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Hello from Holland

Johann

Have been visiting TBricks for years. I think I registered once in the past but for whatever reason I can't find my login anymore.

My name is Johann Dijkstra and I live in the Netherlands.
Some people know me from the other Volvo forums.
I have been involved with Volvo's since 1997 when I bought my first Volvo, a V70T5 at the time.

My current Volvo's are a 2004 S60R and a MY2000(Reg 2001) S70T5 which is my project car.
Both apply for the 300+ club btw.. :-P

Added to that I have an old '77 Datsun Coupe with a CA18DET engine fitted running from a Tec3 standalone management system.

Great to be here!

JD

Wow, sounds fun.
And welcome to the forum.
There is a semi-cancerous growth of fwd knowledge sprouting up around here so please, contribute and enjoy the wealth of general ghetto rigging knowledge. "You know what that s60r needs? A catch can, some glass packs and holes drilled in the frame for weight"
Now pics!

Now pics!

OK, A few,

This is my S60R,

webpic.jpg

Fairly stock. A RICA chip, Ferrita3" downpipe and and a JR filter.
Suspension is Eibach lowered, iPD "Track" sways front and rear, 10 mm spacers front and rear.

The S70T5,

demongt.jpg

Engine has been rebuild using stronger rods and pistons. GT2871R turbo. LSD diff, KW V2 suspension/Ohlins rear shocks. Porsche 993TT calipers on 330 mm Volvo R rotors front.
Rims are Team Dynamic Prorace 1.2 with Michelin PS Cup tires 225/45-17. And some more.

The Datto,

first1s.jpg

Datsun 180B Hardtop SSS 1977.

Mooie foto van de S60R! Het ziet er uit als de Nordschleife - heb ik gelijk?

*Please excuse my Nederlands, it's been a while since I was really fluent!

Small update,

S60R has been traded for a C30T5.

prorim4.jpg

Car is equiped with a KW V3 coilover kit, 18" TD Prorace 2 rims and a RICA 250 BHP tune.
Some more mods will follow I guess..

The other project already posted on this forum is my 850 ITB project.
Originally a '92 NA 850 GLT Automatic.
Currently it is equiped with a bone stock '95 LH3.2 B5254S engine, 5 Jenvey 45 mm throttle bodies added and a 2.5" "Manifold back" exhaust system including a 100 CPI metal kat. Engine is managed by a Linkplus G2 standalone management system in full sequential mode. Estimated power is unknown..:-P Gearbox is a 4.45 final drive M56H with a Quaife LSD added. Hubs have been converted to 5 bolt, Porsche 993TT calipers and Volvo 330mm R rotors added in the front.
Suspension is KW V2 in the front sans tender springs, rear is a combo of 200 mm x 392 lbs 2.5 OD race springs, height adjustable, with Bor-Chuann shocks with pillowball upper mounts. iPD sway kit is fitted also.
I also added a full roll cage, Sparco steering wheel and Toora race seat including 6 point harness.
All other has been removed from the car.

reflect.jpg

aadrink.jpg

idlemod.jpg

Last edited:
Small update,

C30 is out, no new car in yet because it is missing... :wtf:

Added an 850 GLT to the stable and added a Supercharger.

firstweek.jpg

newinstall-2.jpg

Engine is a B5234T3 from a '97 V70T5. Crank is replaced by a 2001 type crank, china rods added, GLT intake cam added.

Holy crap!!! The SC install is awesome.

You know you have to post some 'during' pics. Or maybe point us to a thread on VS?

Back