• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

my 242GT

Thanks man,na not missing headlight grill. Just been ditched for a more sexy 8" look,the fog light grill just runs it down lol

Nickoli

Are you looking to return it to standard or different engine?

Don't think we have a spare manifold and KJet in stock sorry. Two of the cars were minus original engine and we are keeping the spare we have for our car. Got plenty of spare interior parts plus others. Once we get the car sorted interior wise intend to bundle a heap together

Peter

No worries Peter thankyou,my interior is actually mint I can't believe the inside of it for 34 yrs old it's black with orange strips inside,what's yours like?of still got original engine kjet in it just no injector squirts at moment I am back into it over wkend to Suss out but it's got 230thou ks on it with log books but sat at a mates for 2yrs now my house for a yr as I was just staring on wk ends then one wk end no pop,just havnt had much time together her and I.

Back