• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Anybody run those LED foglights that have gotten so cheap?

morganpartee

Hey folks! I was just looking at ordering a pair of those neat new LED foglights, and am trying to figure out a way to do it without them looking like ass.

Anybody done so and want to share?

I do, bright white light, pattern not awesome. they are kinda like flashlights, the cut off is not real good, but light is very bright, nice shade of white and hardly any power draw. I don't use them in traffic much, but on my buggy I often use them as primary headlights around the neighborhood, I've bought 2 or 3 pairs, paid about 30.00 for each set. Will buy LED headlights when they get down to less than 80.00 a set

Awesome! That's about what I'm looking for, is lights for empty roads at night. I didn't expect a cutoff at all.

Any pics of the buggy? Sounds fun.

Edit- Just measured the grill, could easily throw a big 20" light bar behind the grill. Hmm.

Last edited:
73f1a115-d91b-46e4-a5e6-f46cf9d8fb6a_zpsf234a4d3.jpg

You can see the round silver and black LED lights right above the License plate... I also have the units like in the first eBay link between the King bee headlights
It is a blast, go kart for adults, I drive it instead of motorcycles nowadays, taking it to Big Bend (TX) in June.

Oh yeah, time to stick that flag back on... thanks for reminding me, Hopefully they put the Clippers away this next game and get a chance to rest those old bodies

i have them on my jeep. the $26 3x2 leds, and an off brand 52 inch light bar. they're super bright. they're bright but they're not like pencil beams like rigid offers. for the price, you can't beat them though.

Back