• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Skandix?

Tox_Slaughter

Brick Lover
I'm in France this week. Any unique 240 parts I should order from Skandix while I'm here? Last time I ordered from Skandix it cost me a small fortune to ship it to the US. I'm on their site looking around and wonder if TB'ers are aware of any unique, coveted or most buy 240 parts from Skandix vs US suppliers. It must fit in my suit case.

My Volvos - 84 & 85 244 stock Turbo's

Note - I was going to place this in the for sale or wanted but I'm looking for feedback rather than looking for a specific item.

Thanks!

I've gotten the Simons exhaust along with some small parts. That won't fit in your suitcase though. lol.
As mentioned you are going to pay vat. When I ordered from them I ordered from the US and shipped to here. Always nice to buy from.

Thank everyone. Good point on the VAT. I ordered from Skandix a couple months back and had the ordered shipped to the US - 50 euro's for a $60 part.

What For?

Never had to seek out Skandix for anything for my 740 yet.

What kind of stuff do they have that can't be sourced from the usual domestic suppliers? Do they make stuff or just rebrand?

Never had to seek out Skandix for anything for my 740 yet.

What kind of stuff do they have that can't be sourced from the usual domestic suppliers? Do they make stuff or just rebrand?

They do some of their own products... like a replacement 240 heater control.

The EU, in general, has stuff that's gotten more difficult to get in the US, and Skandix is a great English speaking way to tap into it. I got front mud flaps for my 945. NLA in the US. I also got a genuine rear main seal installer. The western hemisphere was out of stock for some reason.

-Ryan

The shipping if I recall is 50 euros but you get 31kg for that money. So you order 31kg of good volvo stuff. I ordered the simons exhaust system, an oil filler cap for B18B and the hose for the oil cap. It still didn't add up to 31kg. I think it was about 23kg.

They can still get oem parts like ecodes for example. Thanks for letting us know about the heater valve. Going to check that out.

They even sell an ATF oil cooler to fill the gap left by the NLA factory cooler. Spendy, though.

Last time I ordered, I was buying all kinds of stuff to make the shipping worth while. I got a couple Swedish flags to hang in the garage.... to show my love for Volvo and/or IKEA. ;)

-Ryan

I ordered a complete set of NEW VOLVO BRAND E-codes, turn signals, and tail lights for my 245. Its gonna be nice to have fresh lighting components.

Back